Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Initial Inspiration

When I was young I used to spend hours reading and taking in the pictures in decorating books and magazines.  It became an obsession.


For as long as I can remember, I've been enthralled by the holidays and the magical atmosphere one could create around them.  But the more I grew and the older I got, the more I realized that it's not just the holidays that can be enjoyed in that overly-delightful, warm-fuzzy-feeling sense.  If we have the right attitude and perspective on life, every day life becomes just as wonderfully sweet and beautiful and enjoyable. 


I still really like the holidays.  I like throwing parties.  I like making crafts.  I love beautiful things.  And I really, really love my everyday life.  This blog is to inspire others to create an atmosphere and get past the "ho-hum" perspective on the delightfulness of everyday life.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your tips on decorating!! Love your blog design!

    And every day life is the best. :)

    - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure why I set my user name as "Lorelyn." Wow...I guess I thought it would be fun at the time. That was just confusing. ;)

    ReplyDelete